Popular Posts

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Dadi Janki – 10th November 2011 – Shantivan Have I opened my account of cheerfulness?


Dadi Janki – 10th November 2011 – Shantivan
Have I opened my account of cheerfulness?

It is drama that teaches us to remain cheerful. First we move into peace and then we can receive power from Baba. We then use the knowledge of drama to remain cheerful.  This is the process for opening our account of cheerfulness. Using this method you can be constantly cheerful. One who can discriminate well can remain unshakeable, immovable and thus cheerful. Therefore, remain like a swan in this way. Such a soul will never ask for anything. They will remain very royal. They will stay in spirituality and thus be beautiful roses. Check: What type of flower am I? Am I a rose which is constantly fragrant?  Have I removed all my thorns? Do I remain like a lotus - not letting a drop of unclean water touch me? Am I free from lust, greed, attachment, anger and ego? I am a soul... a child of Baba... I have to become free of these things.


Having come to Baba we have received not only an inheritance for the future but we receive a dowry full of treasures for this moment also. He gives us wonderful places to do service as a dowry. Baba is the One who is full of all treasures. Why then should I not take as much as He wishes to give me?

Keep Baba's praise and titles with you and emerge them as you speak. He is the Ocean of Knowledge, The Ocean of Love, The Ocean of Bliss, The Purifier... Speak of Baba's praise and allow that praise to take you into a stage of intoxication as you give gyan. Not only will you then feel wonderful but those who are listening will also be satisfied. They will feel that what you are saying is right. Speak of His virtues and emerge those virtues in yourself.

It is time to finish all our internal weaknesses. For this Baba's remembrance is essentialRemember His virtues and those virtues will emerge in you, finishing all the weaknesses and deficiencies within. We have to keep taking rays from the Sun of Knowledge. Powerful remembrance will allow you to finish all your bad and weak habits.  It is not the time to keep on looking at the weaknesses and defects of others. No, I have to focus on my own self. The more you remain in silence, the better. Everything can be accomplished through silence. When you come into any feeling, do not come into words. Remain silent and work on your stage.

Now focus on remaining happy. Take power from Baba and you will find that you are able to remain happy. When you remain happy and powerful anything that comes in front of you appears small. Remember; it is my task to distribute whatever Baba gives. To distribute is a great charity. If I don't have anything then what can I donate? Therefore, I have to take every opportunity I am given to accumulate in myself. Baba has told us clearly how to accumulate. We have gyan, Shrimat and the codes of conduct for this. Inculcate in the self and explain to others. That is what this life for.

On seeing my life, others should be inspired to change. There are some main points to pay attention to in life. Firstly, food. Cook in remembrance and offer it to Baba. Don't eat without offering. Serve others with love and eat in remembrance of the Father. As is the food, so is the mind. If someone thirsty comes in front of me, I have to be ready to give them water. Secondly, as is the company, so is the colour. One who colours the self in Baba's company can colour others with their own company.

We are now engaged in service through the body, mind and wealth. The body is being used in service, the mind is being used in service and the wealth is being used in service. Therefore, all are benefitting. Do whatever service you do to the best of your ability and with a lot of love. Baba will then say that you are doing good service. You may have surrendered your body but each of us has to individually check: How much I have surrendered my thoughts, words and deeds? How much am I benefitting myself?

Om Shanti
****************
Dadi Janki – 11th December 2011 – Shantivan
In soul consciousness I am my own friend

Baba is wonderful, the children are wonderful... our whole family is wonderful! We are loveful, powerful and knowledgful. We are full in everything - nothing is lacking in ourselves or in this life.

There are 4 days left before Baba comes. If you want to become very good before Baba comes you can. Whatever effort you have made from the time you came to Baba until now has been very good. However, you can finish all weaknesses and make up your deficiencies in the next 4 days if you maintain a determined thought. Those weaknesses will definitely have to be removed in all of us before we return home. I should do this work now rather than later. Check yourself now to see whether you have removed the five vices which were within. Not only do I have to remove ego, lust, anger, greed and attachment but I have to also remove the other heads which Ravan is shown with. One of those heads is jealousy. Jealousy emerges in those who are young and those who are old, as does bossiness. Be aware of this fact: If you have jealousy or bossiness within then you will benefit greatly by working to remove it. Why? Because whilst you have jealousy and bossiness within you, you can never be truly and deeply happy. You will not experience true and deep happiness. And then there are the other heads of Ravan; carelessness, laziness and the giving of excuses. All of these vices have to be destroyed because not only do they prevent me from being happy, they also give sorrow to others. Where carelessness and laziness exist, many other vices will creep in quietly. They will make you lose your awareness. Remember that we were not aware that we were coming down the ladder during the cycle, do not let yourself lose your awareness now.

So what do I have to do now? I have to keep the aim of making elevated effort. I have to become an intense effort-maker, as Baba said in the last Murli. Why? Because this is the time to make effort to claim the fruit for the future. Baba has brought us heaven on His palm. He has brought me, personally, heaven on the palm of His hand. Have I fully accepted the gift Baba wishes to give me? He is asking me to take that kingdom of heaven from His palm. For that I have to turn my face away from all that is old... the whole old world, and turn it toward to new world. For that I need to now increase my effort.

Despite all our efforts on the path of bhakti, all of us had reached a stage of degradation. We were in the gutter and did not know how to remove ourselves from that gutter. Baba came and removed us. He taught us how to live lives of cleanliness and simplicity - He taught us how to become pure. We are receiving light from Baba and we use that light to liberate ourselves from the body and bodily relations. We then become light ourselves. Having become light, we take might from Baba and fill ourselves with that might. The soul then becomes white (pure) and then...? Everything about us and our lives and relationships becomes right.

So, what do I have to do now? I have to just do as Baba says. In the past, while we were not aware, we got ourselves into such situations where we had to tell lies and even defame others. Baba has liberated us from this type of activity. However, if I am to be truly liberated I have to leave all desires and attachments because these are what lead us to perform wrong actions. Ask yourself: Am I totally free from cheating, blaming, lying and insulting others? If you speak lies you won't accumulate the power that comes from speaking the truth. Speak lies and you won't be able to speak the truth. If you are honest, you will be happy. It is that simple. We had created mountains of sorrow in our lives by thinking a lot. Baba has shown us how to remove that sorrow and He is with me now, hand in hand, HIs hand on my head. Why therefore should I worry? Let any circumstances come in front of me ... why should I have fear when God is with me? Finish animosity by making everyone your friend. You will never then experience fear. Do this and you will make yourself your own friend. In fact, a soul in body consciousness makes himself his own enemy. By moving into soul consciousness, he becomes his own friend. There is a condition to be able to remember Baba and that is: first become soul conscious...  Only Shiv Baba can shift a soul from body conscious to soul conscious. For this to happen I have to obedient, sincere and faithful. We have to remember only Baba. We see Shiv Baba and follow Brahma. While my mind and intellect are connected with Baba I will never be disturbed. Nor will I create negative thoughts.

Inculcate divine virtues and you will do wonderful service. If my virtues are not visible then what type of service can I do? Now use all the tools you have received to become every healthy, every wealthy and ever happy.

Om Shanti

No comments:

Post a Comment