Popular Posts

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Dadi Janki – 20.12.11


Dadi Janki – 20.12.11 Evening Class - Shantivan
Experience constant closeness with Baba

When we say “Om Shanti” this also means to say “Baba”.  Ask yourself, in what way do I say the word “Baba”; does it come from the heart, or just from the lips?  When I talk to myself and to Baba all questions disappear, so what do you want me to tell you?  How much time does each of us take to have this internal conversation?  This is something we can do whilst performing other actions, so there can be no excuse of having little time for this.  Baba and I should be so close that there is a constant experience of togetherness.  If I let anything trouble me, then that will also rub off on others, even in a subtle way, so I should always experience Baba to be with me and that I am never alone in facing anything, and then others will also always be served.  Baba is Karavanhar and He serves the world through and also alongside His children.  Even Brahma Baba always said “It is Shiv Baba who does everything.  When service is remembered, Baba is also remembered.

It is a sign of ignorance to think that only Shiv Baba should be remembered, as it is through Brahma Baba that we can know Shiv Baba, and it is through the spoken murli that we all became Shiv Baba’s children.  Whatever is needed in service, Shiv Baba finds someone to be an instrument; He invokes a soul and service is done automatically.  To enable a lot of service to be done we should have unbroken faith, zeal and enthusiasm.  The more there is faith, the more success in service is achieved.

Baba speaks of our treasures.  There is the treasure of breath, and if I have the belief that even my breath is benefitting, this can be a source of inner happiness.  When a soul serves to that extent then the lifespan of that soul will also increase.  There is the treasure of all powers, and when I see success as my God Fatherly birthright, that success brings satisfaction to both myself and to God. 

Do I just look at the Father or do I remember Him deeply?  We are the ones who know who He is.  When He can be seen in my face then I will also be visible in His face – we can be seen in each other’s faces.  We should be able to say to others “Just look at my face!”

Only Baba as the Almighty Authority can perform the task of purifying the world.  We have to become pure and to do the service of inspiring others to become the same.  Be detached and loving whilst living in the body, and be the carefree emperor who only thinks and speaks the word “Baba”.  Internally churn with the power of concentration and dive to the bottom of the ocean to attain Baba’s jewels and it will become visible in you.  The depth of the ocean takes us to the Sun of Knowledge where we receive the power of sakaash that spreads happiness and lightness into our being.

Have no thought of other human beings, because our thoughts take us to our destination.  We cannot stay in Baba’s remembrance if we look at the nature and sanskars of others.  Live together as brothers and sisters and see each other as soul brothers.  “Baba, Baba, Baba” should be the only thoughts we have.  Attain such a stage of remembrance that you receive a lot of power, and through inculcation your faith will be visible in your faces.  

Om Shanti.

No comments:

Post a Comment